Instructions for completing the Electronic Giving Form
- Check the box for either New Authorization, Change in Current Contribution, or if you are Discontinuing.
- Pleaseprint or type your name, address, phone, e-mail, and include your envelope number.
Electronic Giving Changes:
Please fill in the necessary information only for the change you are making and return the completed form to the Parish Center in person or mail to 114th Avenue SW, Rochester, MN 55906.
NEW Electronic Giving Authorization:
To get started, simply complete the authorization form and return it to the Parish Center or go to www.sj.org. Donations can be accepted from a checking, savings account or a major credit card. There is no cost to participate in electronic giving. And you will receive envelopes for second/special collections quarterly.
- Please complete all fields and sign at the bottom.
- Withdrawals from your checking or savings account: You can fill in the open spaces for routing and account number or you can simply attach a voided check.
- For credit cards: Indicate which card you would like to use, print the name as it appears on your card, fill in the account number in the spaces provided, include the expiration date, and the 3-digit security code. Minimum donation $10.00.
- Regular Contributions: Indicate how often you would like to make contributions, choose which fund(s), and how much will be donated to each.
- Annual Contributions: The donation date is pre-determined for Easter, Thanksgiving, and Christmas. Please fill in an amount for each.
- There is no cost to participate in Electronic Giving.
- You will continue to receive second or special collection envelopes quarterly by mail.
- You can also register for Electronic Giving at our secure site on-line at www.sj.org under “Contribute”.
- The deduction you choose will be your pledge for the current year.
Thank you for your generosity!
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Debbie Thompson at (507) 288-7372 or firstname.lastname@example.org