In 1998 a needs assessment survey was developed and then distributed to the parish. The results of that survey indicated that parishioners were most concerned about:
- Providing a separate sacred space for small liturgical celebrations and personal prayer.
- Improving the lighting and acoustics.
- Providing for handicap accessibility to all areas of the parish facility.
- Encouraging social gathering of the faith community.
- Providing a separate area for funeral luncheons and others functions.
- Providing a permanent baptismal ont.
- Providing additional meeting and faith formation rooms.